Objectives of AOIL
The objectives of association are scientific, educational and charitable in nature and to serve the interest of the laboratories and the scientists .
The area of focus is to:
- Promote Co-operative efforts to identify common problems faced by the member laboratories and arrive at the possible solution.
- Maintain liaison/ relationship with the technical and scientific associations, accreditation body of the country and laboratories associations having common interest worldwide.
- Assist and provide required inputs to Central and State Governments/ authorized and Private or Public Sector organizations, in developing the policies related to the laboratories.
- To facilitate Inter Laboratory Comparison / Proficiency Testing and training activities amongst the member laboratories.
- To maintain the highest standard of professional and ethical conduct in laboratories in general and in particular amongst its members.
- To represent Indian Laboratories in National and International forums